[FRPythoneers] Databases (fwd)

Wayde Allen wallen at boulder.nist.gov
Thu Aug 10 10:56:54 MDT 2000

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 12:05:21AM -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> >What's going on with frpythoneer's headers?  My reply went only to Evelyn.
>
> I'd dispute that...  I received a copy of it, and don't see Evelyn mentioned
> in the headers at all:

As Sean noted, the reply did indeed go to the list.  I received a copy
too.  However, Mr. Ogbuji's mail header reads:

   Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 23:59:33 -0600 (MDT)
   From: Uche Ogbuji <uogbuji at fourthought.com>
   To: Evelyn Mitchell <frpythoneers at lists.tummy.com>
   Subject: Re: Re[2]: [FRPythoneers] Databases

It looks to me like his address book or mail client has Evelyn's name
associated with the python mailing list rather than anything that the list
itself is doing.  Mr. Ogbuji should probably check his address book to
verify the correct FRPythoneers listing, and we should probably watch and
wait and see what the headers look like on future list postings.

- Wayde
  (wallen at boulder.nist.gov)