[FRPythoneers] Databases

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Wed Aug 9 21:31:24 MDT 2000

Are you planning on using more than one type of database?

I'm not sure if you mean that you're thinking of 'database
abstraction layer' == ODBC.

Could you tell us a bit more about what you're trying to do?

Thanks
Evelyn

--
http://www.tummy.com/ Consulting and Software for Linux and Unix
KRUD - Kevin's Red Hat Uber Distribution - the Freshest Red Hat every month