[FRPythoneers] Upcoming Python Events

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Thu Apr 6 16:22:08 MDT 2000

Mike Olson wrote:

> Hasker party, how can I resist.  Sign me up.  I would put my expertise at
> advanced.  I also have Project Mang. experience and would be very
> interested in helping lead the hack.

I'd be there for a python-documentation engine hacking party as well.
Talk about a good cause!  We might also be able to interest a few other
Fourthinkers.  I'd also sign up as "advanced", and bring my plastic
lightsabre to defend the title if need be.

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Senior Software Engineer
uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com               (303)583-9900 x 101