[FRPythoneers] websucker.py

George Jempty webfielding at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 06:14:13 MDT 2000

I'm getting my chance to use Python at my new position immediately.  I'll be
cloning some IntraNet material for a company that spun off another.  I
immediately thought of Python as I've used the urllib module to convert
mailing list archives on the web into dbm files.

I see that it won't be an issue that authentication is required.
Additionally I'm very pleased to have found the webchecker and websucker
modules.  Does anybody have experience with them and/or any wisdom they'd
like to pass along?

Thanks in advance for helping me....and Python....shine ;)

George