[FRPythoneers] Upcoming Python Events

Mark Lutz lutz at rmi.net
Tue Apr 4 12:14:41 MDT 2000

FWIW, I'm going to be teaching another Python class at Tom
Christiansen's site in Boulder May 24-26.  Please see this
page -- www.rmi.net/~lutz/boulder-classes.html for details.
It covers both introductory and advanced topics, but judge
its sutability for yourself.  Page mytrain.html at that
site describes other training options too.  Tom keeps most
of the money for now, so this isn't much of a plug :-).

--Mark Lutz  (http://rmi.net/~lutz)