[FRPythoneers] Upcoming Python Events

George Jempty webfielding at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 05:38:38 MDT 2000

I'm interested in more of an introductory class....I've only been
programming a year and a half, all high level 4GL and Web stuff, but I have
hacked the source for PHP.  On the other hand I have NO OOP experience (just
to give you an idea of my level).

George Jempty

PS  Just an update....a few weeks ago I bemoaned how little NxTrend in the
Springs was paying me....well I've moved to another position for 35% more
money, doing Intranet design....I'll have some more autonomy so hope to be
able to utilize some of my favorite open source tools