[FRPythoneers] Upcoming Python Events

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Apr 3 04:16:20 MDT 2000

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the next FRPythoneers meeting
is Thursday April 20 at Healthy Habits in Boulder.

Beyond that though, I'm seriously considering having a party one of
the upcoming Saturdays (the 15th or the 22nd?) to actually implement
a documentation generator.  Keeping it simple, I think that we should
have PLENTY of time in a day to actually build and release such a
tool.  Current ideas are to base it on something like JavaDoc or
POD.  Anyone interested in signing up for such a hacking party?

Also, now that the tummy has an office, we're thinking about doing
some presentations.  I know that we mostly get more experienced
folks showing up at the meetings, but would anyone be interested
in attending my "Introduction to Python" here in Fort Collins?
1.5 to 2 hours at a more beginning level.  Bare beginners level,
or something a bit more advanced?

Thanks,
 Hi, my name's Sean, but my friends call me...  Actually, my friends USUALLY
 e-mail me...  -- Sean Reifschneider, 2000