[FRPythoneers] Python BOF at CLIQ-2000

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Apr 3 04:07:59 MDT 2000

We had quite a nice little BOF at the Colorado Linux Info Quest this
weekend.  I didn't count, but just about every seat was taken and a
few folks were standing.  I'd guess an attendance of around 45 to 50.

Roughly half the folks there said they were interested in Zope.
Around half said they were newbies.  We discussed the recent
1.6 release and the number of incompatibilities it introduced.
The issues with the lack of a good automatic documentation tool
were re-hashed.  We went around talking about various things
people are doing in Python.

Thanks to all of you who came out to the event.  I had a great time
there.

 I think you are blind to the fact that the hand you hold
 is the hand that holds you down.  -- Everclear