[FRPythoneers] Greetings Pythoneers

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Sep 8 14:05:52 MDT 1999

I decided to go ahead and set up a mailing list for the Python group.
If you're receiving this message, you're on the list.  To unsubscribe,
simply send a message to "frpythoneers-request at lists.tummy.com" with
"unsubscribe" in the subject.

If you wish to send a message to the list, send it to
"frpythoneers at lists.tummy.com".

As far as the name, you can see what I liked.  :-)  The one option that
wasn't very well represented was things like "Lumberjacks" and "Front
Range Dead Parrot Society"...  But, those are probably too obscure
("I thought this was a MONTY Python meeting.").

 Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean
 it's useless.  -- T. Edison