[LinuxFailSafe] Support for different OS

Michael Schmitz mls at koeln.sesa.de
Wed Sep 19 04:31:16 MDT 2001

Hello all!

I know Linux FailSafe is meant to be a HA solution for
Linux. Nevertheless, I'm looking for a single open source HA solution
for UNIX and UNIX like operating system. The concept of FailSafe
sounds interesting, but is it the solution I'm looking for? Is there
any support for Solaris? Should I expect heavy problems when porting
it to Solaris? Where will I most probably have porting problems? Is
anybody interested in FailSafe supporting multiple platforms?

I'm not subscribed to the mailing list, so please CC any followups to
mail address.

Thanks,
Michael.

--
Michael Schmitz              S.E.S.A Software und Systeme AG, Cologne
Stolberger Straße 374        E-Mail: Michael.Schmitz at sesa.de
D-50933 Köln                 Phone: +49 221 485-1197
Germany                      Fax:   +49 221 485-2211