[Linux-HA] Re: Re: Non-HA NFS separated from HA-NFS in same machine

Nuno Tavares nunotavares at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 21:59:07 MDT 2004

Em Fri, 14 May 2004 12:57:45 -0500, Matt escreveu:

> Are you looking for an 'active-passive' NFS config? (one server runs
> while the other is in standby)

I guess not.
I've read your docs already... and I think it's always assumed that the
"passive" node has nfs stopped while in that mode (otherwise it could
corrupt /var/lib/nfs), right? I can't use this, because I have NFS already
running on *both* nodes. I just want to switch a single share between the
nodes.

It's something like that "active-passive" thing, but with an
unstoppable-already-running NFS server.

-
Nuno Tavares