[FRPythoneers] Talkin bout twisted

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Wed Oct 5 08:46:15 MDT 2011

I think Duncan McGregor works for canonical and might have some
interesting topics to express.  I would be happy to give a 10-15
minute intro to twisted to show how it works.  It took me like 4 hours
one day to figure out how to make a simple for-loop with twisted, but
had someone shown me it would have taken far less time.  I can tell
you that understanding the basics made a big difference in my
understanding of the value of twisted in general.

cheers.
-chris