[FRPythoneers] Ubuntu CD's

Alex Trujillo phycofalcon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 20:09:33 MST 2009

I just moved to Ubuntu on my ThinkPad X301 from Windows 7 Beta.

I feel really comfortable with it so far, and there's a lot to like. It's
generally faster, less bloat, I like a lot of the apps, and it supports all
my hardware-- including my WWAN chip. Also, package managers are a really
good idea.

Keep being awesome,

- Alex