[FRPythoneers] Turbogears Sprint in March

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Tue Mar 11 10:42:50 MDT 2008

As some of you may know, Pycon starts in 2 days.  A large component of this
conference is the sprints which some of our fellow pythoneers will be
attending.  But what if you didn't go to Pycon?  Well, those of you lucky
enough to have an internet connection are welcome to participate remotely.
I will be at pycon sprinting on Turbogears from March 16-19th, but I would
be happy to help organize a pythoneers meeting locally.  Does anyone know of
a good Cafe or other place with free wifi (think-Panara Bread) that everyone
might get together, even if for only one evening?  If you think you'd like
to participate, please modify the following page and add your name:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2008/SprintSignups/TurboGearsPylons

Here is more information about the Turbogears Sprint in general:

http://docs.turbogears.org/SprintOrganization

Thanks for tuning in!

-chris