[FRPythoneers] SnakeOil - as promised

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:32:10 MDT 2007

On 8/9/07, Rob Nagler <nagler at bivio.biz> wrote:
> Fernando Perez writes:
> > And many thanks again to Bivio for the sprint hosting on Saturday!  I
> > hope this code is of some use to them, so I feel a bit less
> > embarrassed about my raid on their coffee maker :)
>
> Coffee is cheap.  Code isn't.  Your contributions are, I'm sure, very
> valuable to the Python community.

Very kind of you, thanks :)

Little anecdote though:  my raid on your coffee maker was so bad (I
think I had 7 or 8 *double* espressos on Saturday) that I've had to
stop taking any coffee all week.  My stomach is a wreck, and all of
Sunday I basically felt as if I had a bad hangover.

I think I pretty much OD'd on coffee on Saturday.  Note to self:
never, ever buy such a convenient coffee maker.

Cheers,