[FRPythoneers] Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - This Wednesday, May 17, 6-8 PM

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Mon May 15 20:35:07 MDT 2006

  This Wednesday (May 17) we are having our monthly meeting for the
Front Range Pythoneers. The format is OpenSpace, which can be quite
good, even if it also means that we have no lined up speakers ;). Feel
free to chime in if you are planning on going, and also what sort of
topics you're interested in discussing.

Here are the meeting specifics:

    * /Status/: *Always on*
    * /Date/: Every 3rd Wednesday
    * /Time/: 6-8 PM
    * /Location/: Republic of Boulder. This brew pub is at Canyon and
      11th St, just west of Broadway. They have wifi, happy hour
      pricing, and free parking (http://www.republicofboulder.com)

Hope to see you there!

- Jim