[FRPythoneers] Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - Tonight! And still on!

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Wed Dec 20 12:55:12 MST 2006

Some of you may have noticed the snow outside. But we are still on for
tonight's Pythoneers meeting. It may in fact turn into a Dynamic
Language Rumble: we have invited our fellow Rubyists to join us tonight,
since their meeting got canceled, and we may have a few Perl Mongers
showing up too.

The format is OpenSpace, there's no way we can commit to any specific
demos tonight.

Here are the meeting specifics:

    * /Status/: *Always on!*
    * /Time/: 6-8 PM - or even longer
    * /Location/: bivio Software, Inc. <http://www.bivio.biz/>, 28th and
      Iris. Above Hair Elite in Suite S. Google Maps link
      <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=2701+Iris+Ave.,+Boulder+CO&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=1&iwloc=A>

It goes without saying, please stay safe. But enough of us live nearby
that it should be not a problem coming in, especially by snowshoe or XC ;).

- Jim