[FRPythoneers] Pythoneers Monthly Meeting - This Wednesday, December 20

Eric Dobbs eric at dobbse.net
Wed Dec 20 15:08:33 MST 2006

Hi All.

There's a couple of us here in the bivio offices.  In the spirit of
"always on" we can still meet today for any of you who are already in
north Boulder, but please don't go out of your way unless you really,
really enjoy driving in these kinds of conditions.  :-)  By the look
of it, the snow won't be stopping any time soon, but there may be
some advantage to letting the rest of the traffic unsnarl itself a bit.

Please let us know if you're coming.  That way we can call out the
dogs if you don't show up :-) or go home if no one's able to make it.

Take care.
-Eric