[FRPythoneers] jython hacking anyone?

Bill Simons BSimons at geographix.com
Tue Dec 5 11:57:25 MST 2006

Yes!  I'm a fan of jython and it's been disappointing to see it lagging
behind the other python implementations.  Probably like a lot of other
bellyachers I'm not sure I have the time or energy to make a significant
contribution to its development, but a sprint sounds like a good way to
get our feet wet.

Cheers,
Bill