[FRPythoneers] PyCon 2007 - Accepted Talks by Local Pythoneers

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Fri Dec 1 19:42:27 MST 2006

Fernando,

Thanks for the correction. And here's the other one:

Our local Pythoneers are presenting (at least) _6 out of the 69 accepted
talks_; 104 were proposed. (I assumed Jack is local since he's been on
the list, yes I did try to ascertain where his company is located, but
after now exactly 6 years here, I have yet to work for a local company
myself!)

- Jim