[FRPythoneers] PyCon 2007 - Accepted Talks by Local Pythoneers

Jack Diederich jack at psynchronous.com
Fri Dec 1 16:48:57 MST 2006

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 03:59:17PM -0700, Jim Baker wrote:
> 5 out of 103 accepted talks <http://us.pycon.org/apps07/talks/> for
> PyCon 2007 are from local Pythoneers. Congratulations on what everyone
> agrees was a very competitive year for proposals!

Ahh, that explains it.  I was wondering why someone was googling me across
various sites and reading the directions page to my office!  For the record
I'm in Boston but on this list because my brother (Andrew) is.
(my company does website tracking software so I look at it all day and
happened to notice the same CO IP in a couple places).

Hope to see you all at PyCon and glad to know I don't have a stalker,

-Jack