[FRPythoneers] Re: FRPythoneers Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

Jim Baker jbaker at zyasoft.com
Thu Apr 20 20:50:03 MDT 2006

Demian,

I do not currently maintain the info on the FR Pythoneers site. I will
look into how we can get this updated.

However, rest assured: unless we post otherwise on the list, we are
going to keep this "always on" meeting going on 3rd Wednesdays, 6-8 PM,
at the Republic of Boulder. Our next meeting is May 17!

Volunteers for talks are appreciated, but having a default of
"OpenSpace" works better than might be expected. Last night, we had some
lively discussion of what we should do May 17 and subsequent meetings.
Among other Pythonic things!

- Jim