[FRPythoneers] (no subject)

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins_boulder at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 29 14:10:49 MDT 2004

I have no experience in this matter, but have you looked at the
email.Generator module?  This may be an oversimplification, but here goes:

(saved an email message in 'message')

import email
m = email.message_from_file('message')
fp = file('message')
m = email.message_from_file(fp)
fh.close()

fh = open('jnk_message','w')
g = email.Generator.Generator(fh)
# loop over all messages here?
g.write(m.as_string())
fh.close()

Aside from some minor formatting differences, the contents of 'jnk_message' is
the same as 'message'.

--
Jeff