[FRPythoneers] Java/Python Contract position in Broomfield

Marisol Rodriguez mmederos at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 21 14:58:30 MST 2004

Should you be interested in inquiring on the Java/Python Contract position
in Broomfield, please contact me via email.

A Python member suggested I post this opportunity on your website.

marisol at pcninc.com

Local candidates only.  Contract position is for 6 mos. +

Job Description--

A couple of applications that our client needs to maintain/enhance.

One application consists of:

Mainly Python code that uses LEX for file parsing and then Pro-C for Oracle
DB interaction.  There are also a number of shell scripts that

monitor processing or move data.  Plan to use Java in the upcoming release.

The other consists of:

Mainly Bash shell scripts that use command-line SQL and SQLoader for Oracle
DB interaction.

Technical Skills

Detailed knowledge: Java, Python, LEX, Bash shell-scripting, SQL,

Oracle, and UNIX command line.

Basic knowledge: some data modeling.

Thank you.