[FRPythoneers] Sep 15, 2003 -- FRPythoneers Meeting

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins at boulder.net
Mon Sep 8 13:45:38 MDT 2003

Welcome back from our summer hiatus!  Our fall schedule begins next
monday, same time and location.  I also have a few Python books to give
away, so be sure to attend!

Meeting Announcement

Monday Sep 15, 2003, 7:00PM at Level 3 Communications in Broomfield, CO.

Title:    Kiwi:  A Python GUI Framework
Speaker:  Karl Putland

Meeting Information - http://fr.co.us.pythoneers.org/meetings.html

Driving Directions -

 From US36, exit at the 96th Street exchange (also
marked Interlocken Blvd) and head south (towards the new Flatirons
Mall.)

Alternatively, if you are coming from the south and want to avoid the
construction on Hwy 36... come up Hwy 93, Indiana, or Wadsworth. Turn
onto Hwy 128 (east from 93 or Indiana, west from Wadsworth just before
36). Then turn north on 96th (not Interlocken) and continue below.

 From 96th Street turn west (or right - away from the Sun campus) onto
Eldorado Blvd.

The entrance to the conference room is in Building 2000. These doors
will be locked, so arrive shortly before 7pm to ensure entry. Proceed
upstairs to the second conference room on your right.

--
Jeffery Collins