[FRPythoneers] chroot()

Theodore A. Roth troth at verinet.com
Wed Sep 5 16:27:36 MDT 2001

Evelyn,

I had already looked into that but it looks to be oriented toward
restricting the execution of python code the user imputs.

In my case, all I want to do is take a string from the user and pass it to
os.chdir() with out the user being able to get out of a certain directory.
Am I just asking for trouble with this approach?

Thanks,

Ted Roth