[FRPythoneers] May Meeting Report

George Jempty webfielding at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 08:40:36 MDT 2001

>    - Website - volunteers please contact me (efm-frpythoneers at tummy.com)

Let me try this again.  It was suggested I provide the URL to my resume, so
here it is:

http://webfielding.com/jempty_resume.htm

It was also suggested I provide a cover letter.  Actually I was just
interested in volunteering for the website, but what the heck, I am a very
experienced web developer with previous Python exposure, so if you're
interested....

After working web development contracts for the past year and a half in
Colorado Springs, for national companies such as Agilent, Compaq and
WorldCom, I have moved to the Nebraska panhandle.  Good thing I'm still
close to the Front Range though (approx. 2.5 hour drive), because
opportunities are few and far between up here.

So if any frpythoneers know of opportunities, I would obviously want to
primarily tele-commute, but am still close enough to come in for a face to
face on a weekly basis.  My rates are EXTREMELY reasonable, given that I can
buy 3 or 4 or 5 houses up here for the price of one in Colorado!

So I look forward to hearing back, either about volunteering on the
frpythoneers site, or about any other opportunities.  Thanks!

George Jempty