[FRPythoneers] FastCGI + Byte compilation

Ken Kinder kkinder at tridog.com
Mon May 21 10:31:58 MDT 2001

We have these source code hiding managers who want to hide our programs
source code using byte-compilation (yes, we are aware of the decompilers
and whatnot). I've developed the program fine in source code fine, using
fastcgi. But with byte-compilation, I'm not sure how to make the Apache
webserver use a .pyc file and know what to do with it?

Does anyone have any suggestions on making the webserver process pyc
files and does it work with mod_fastcgi?

Thanks.

--
Ken Kinder
Engineer