[FRPythoneers] Doctest

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Mon Jul 30 15:58:59 MDT 2001

Jim Vickroy wrote:

> Thanks for the insight into how your shop operates ... yet another example of:  there is always
> time to do it over, but never time to do it right.
>
> Its fortunate you are not producing banking software, air-traffic control software,
> health-monitoring software, ...  Those are also "realities" in which some
> programmers operate.

"Fortunate" has nothing to do with it.  The simple fact is that we're
*not* producing banking, ATC or heart monitoring software.

If this very fact does not bear to you the significance I imagine is
obvious, then my only guess is that you have dropped off your sense of
proportion somewhere remote.

uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com               +1 303 583 9900 x 101
4735 East Walnut St, Boulder, CO 80301-2537, USA
XML strategy, XML tools (http://4Suite.org), knowledge management