[FRPythoneers] Doctest

Steve Purcell stephen_purcell at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 07:39:36 MDT 2001

Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> Steve Purcell wrote:
> > > Why do you prefer not having non-fatal test failures?
> >
> > Because if you keep test methods short and independent, and do the above to
> > find and run them, it's simpler, and non-fatal test failures aren't
> > required.
>
> Since at least two experienced Python developers here disagree with you,
> why not just accept that the judgment you express above is subjective?

My opinion was solicited, I gave it, and further varied opinions
were exchanged. And nothing therein implied that I'm incapable of
determining the border between subjectivity and objectivity.

But if I'm just supposed to agree with everyone, I might as well take this
opportunity to bow out of the discussion and to extend my best wishes to
the group.

-Steve

--
Steve Purcell, Pythangelist