[FRPythoneers] Doctest

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Jul 26 04:49:32 MDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 10:26:59AM +0200, Steve Purcell wrote:
>   if __name__ == '__main__':
>       unittest.main()

That's what I was hoping for...  I'll have to see about contributing an
"example" section to the unittest module documentation to make it a little
more condusive to jumping in.

I'd still like to see non-fatal failures though, for the reasons explained
previously.  As it is, it seems that PyUnit is fairly close to what I've
whipped up if you call the failEqual with "fatal = 1" as a keyword
argument...

 If I built a talking Barbie, it would say "Date math is hard."
                 -- Sean Reifschneider, 2000