[FRPythoneers] Doctest

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Jul 26 00:58:15 MDT 2001

The main reason I'd like to have the ability to signal that a particular
test failure isn't a stop-condition is again going back to the "somone else
is testing on a platform that I don't have access to" example.  Knowing
that test case 3 failed may not really give enough information to me as a
developer.  Knowing that cases 3, 5, 6, and 9 failed and that 7 didn't
could just be what allows me to fix it...

I'm not talking about something that "sorta fails", I'm talking about
differentiating between critical failures in which the current track of
testing can't continue, and those where testing can continue.

Thanks for the pointers to the "Equal" routines.

 Her eyes were like two brown circles with big black dots in the center.