[FRPythoneers] In search of a member...

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Jul 17 22:40:26 MDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 05:40:07PM -0600, Quent wrote:
>It seems the cost/benefit trade-off people are making is between
>execution performance and time and ease of development, so they're

The point I like to make is that you might as well use a high-level
language like Python to develo the code quickly, then once you have the
prototype or proof of concept working you can do profiling if the code is
too slow.  Instead of guessing where the performance issues are, get some
performance numbers and concentrate on the hot-spots...

If you don't guess where it's slow, you won't guess wrong...

 The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own
 reason for existing.  -- Albert Einstein