[FRPythoneers] In search of a member...

Keith Hellman kehellman at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 14:25:09 MDT 2001

I attended my first frpythoneers meeting last month
(PIPPY), I mentioned I was trying to investigate
python on an embedded device versus using Java.

It was suggested that I speak to one of the members
but he was gone before I had a chance to... is this
person (ie someone who has used embedded Java) on the
mailing list?

If not perhaps someone knows the person I'm referring
to and could they forward his or pass on my email?

Thanks in advance, see you in a month.

=====
Keith E. Hellman
kehellman at yahoo.com