[FRPythoneers] Lotus Notes modules?

Clementson, Bill Bill_Clementson at jdedwards.com
Wed Jul 11 09:05:39 MDT 2001

There are a few options:

1. Use the COM interface (have a look at the win32 python extensions that
ActiveWorks supplies & Mark Hammond's book)
2. Use the ODBC interface
3. Use Jython to access Lotus via java interfaces
4. Use SWIG to create python wrappers for the Lotus C++ programs.

There is an article on how to do this at:
http://www.dominopower.com/issues/issue200008/command001.html

Bill